Alexa Chung and Matthew Hitt

Alexa Chung and Matthew Hitt

If there were ever a reason to envy a male model and a fashion journalist, it would be because they make an adorable, dorky couple. This British duo just recently started hitting the town together, and although they have not confirmed their relationship, it is obvious that they are having a good time. One of the best characteristics in a good relationship, even a friendship, is being able to be silly together, be comfortable and have fun.

Marc Jacobs and Harry Louis

Marc Jacobs and Harry Louis

For a while, Marc and his Brazilian boy toured the beaches of Rio De Janeiro in sexy, tight bathing suits and matching six-pack abs. The two cuddled, kissed and dined with friends. It was an endless summer. Yes, Harry is a porn star, but some would argue that porn stars need love too. It’s not like they’re getting any real love at work. Who better than a successful designer boyfriend and his latest collection to keep you warm at night? Not even the sun in Rio can out-heat this steamy couple.

Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl

Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl

Fabulous and chic doesn’t even begin to describe the caliber of style this couple exudes. They never step out of the house with a hair out of place unless that is the intended look. Sometimes they resemble a Michael Kors ad, other times they look like they were crafted by Tommy Hilfiger himself. No matter what look they are going for, the Barbie and Ken of the New York social scene always dominate couple’s street style photography. A boyfriend with equal style can be a girl’s most valuable accessory.

Joan Smalls and Bernard Smith

Joan Smalls and Bernard Smith

While Joan stares into Bernard’s gorgeous green eyes all day long, the rest of us eat leftover Valentine’s Day candy. Joan was the No.1 model in 2012, according to Models.com. Bernard is an entrepreneur who created Modellounge NYC, a hang out where models can go in between castings. The flavorful fashion power couple prefers to keep their relationship low-key, making the pair even more attractive.

Whitney Port and Ben Nemtin

Whitney Port and Ben Nemtin

Although these two are no longer together that does not make their previous relationship any less hot. Lounging poolside in Hawaii, listening to some tunes at Coachella and taking the red carpet by storm were daily activities for the sizzling pair. Whitney’s a Fashionista. Ben’s an activist. He treated her like a princess and he was hot - two main qualities in a good boyfriend.

Margherita Missoni and Eugenio Amos

Margherita Missoni and Eugenio Amos

The Italian fashion princess married the racecar driver in a gypsy themed wedding. She wore a flamboyant, ruffled tulle dress, he wore his shaggy hair and they were happy. Even The New York Times covered their wedding, stating that had a strumming band and dangling acrobats. The likes of photographer Mario Testino, Vogue Paris’s Carine Roitfeld and designer Giambattista Valli graced the outdoor event, and they all sat around in a circle on the grass on Missoni-printed pillows. What’s more romantic than rich people putting on a hippie-themed wedding in the Italian countryside?

Lily Aldridge and Caleb Followill

Lily Aldridge and Caleb Followill

Not many girls can resist a rock star with a southern accent. Similarly, not many guys can resist a Victoria’s Secret supermodel. Caleb, the Kings of Leon front man, is the sexy writer and Lily radiates beauty, inside and out. A good relationship is one where both partners support each other’s careers. Just imagine strutting down the catwalk in lingerie with your boyfriend cheering you on from the sidelines. This hot fantasy is the couple’s reality.

Photos courtesy of alexachungblog.tumblr.com, zimbio.com, celebrity-gossip.net, vogue.com, hillsfreak.blogspot.com, brides.com and justjared.com