Pumpkin is everywhere! From the cheerful piles in front of Publix to the  delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks, the fall merchandising flair has become extremely popular.

Pumpkin (copy)

Pumpkin spice flavored groceries sit on the shelves of Trader Joe’s in Butler Plaza on Monday. The store has embraced the season and is currently selling many pumpkin-flavored ingredients and food products.

Now, there's a large number of interesting pumpkin-related foods that have rolled out in full fall force. Here are a few of the weird, yet intriguing foods, I’ve seen plastered onto billboards that look especially interesting to try!

1. Pumpkin Spice Flavored Trident Gum

Not exactly what I would personally call refreshing, but I suppose this taste could appeal to some people. Extra and Trident have both started producing spicy sticks of pumpkin chewing gum, perhaps for the next time you’re craving for a Pumpkin Spice Latte fix but the line at Library West is a little too long.

2. Pumpkin Flavored Milano Cookies

I can never say no to Milanos. It seems Pepperidge Farm knows how irresistible Milano cookies are for customers and decided to introduce the Pumpkin Spice Milano cookie as an effort to make us all salivate (and go out to buy three or four boxes). Complete with a sweet pumpkin aroma seeping from its elegant packaging, the Pumpkin Milano is definitely worth a try.

3. Basically all of Trader Joe's

When I arrived at Trader Joe's for my weekly grocery trip, I found myself suddenly unable to see anything but pumpkin -- pumpkin flavored pita chips, Pumpkin O’s cereal, Pumpkin cookie butter and pumpkin cream cheese. Could Trader Joe’s be secretly trying to simply turn their entire store into a giant pumpkin? I mean, anything is possible.

The pumpkin spice trend is only just getting started. I’m sure as the season continues there will be even more craze over pumpkin products. If the start of the pumpkin’s reign over products signifies the start of the fall holiday spirit, then I welcome it with open arms.