The UAB game is upon us and that only means one thing — another opportunity to get your tailgate on. You might think you're the tailgating titan, but using meager Bubba Burgers does not constitute as truly tailgating. Breathe easy, readers! Here are five grill-worthy burgers that will make you into an impressive tailgater in no time.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AVO-SWISS BURGER - With just a few simple additions, any standard burger can be dressed up into an awesome tailgate meal. Start with a palm-sized beef patty, seasoned if you prefer, and grill it to taste. Next, melt a slice of Swiss cheese on top of the burger. On each side of the bun, spread a substantial amount of spicy deli mustard. Pile on thick slivers of ripe avocado, sauteed red peppers and caramelized onions. For added tang, squeeze a fresh lime wedge over each burger. Your fellow tailgaters will surely be asking for seconds before heading on to their next destination.

BURRITO BURGER (vegetarian friendly!) - Judging by the line at Chipotle's University location around noon every day, it is easy to see that Gainesville has a fascination with Mexican food. This burger aims to satisfy your southwest craving! It all starts with a black bean burger. Throw it on the grill and top with a shredded blend of Mexican cheeses. Next, add shredded lettuce, a spoonful of salsa and a dollop of sour cream. This burger will have your guests shouting "¡Delicioso!" with every bite!

"SRIRACHA ON EVERYTHING" BURGER - There is a certain breed of people that literally put hot sauce on everything they consume. They even have a book for those people and their crazy taste buds. French fries? Sriracha. Grilled cheese sandwich? Sriracha. Ice Cream? ...Well, maybe I'm getting a little out of hand. Regardless, hot sauce is actually a great complement to a thick, juicy burger. You want heat? I'll give you heat. First, season the raw meat with chili powder, red pepper flakes, garlic salt, cracked black pepper and a pinch of cayenne pepper to taste. Next, grill the burger and melt a slice of Monterey Jack cheese on top. Garnish with lettuce, tomato and onion. Cover the entire thing in Sriracha (or the hot sauce of your choice.) How much liquid fire you add is at your own discretion. Make sure to keep some ice cold be-...water on deck if you make these burgers!

"OH, U FANCY, HUH?" BURGER - Maybe you'd prefer fine wine to keg beer on game day. All the ladies wearing sundresses and gentlemen wearing bowties must be coming from a classy tailgate or something, right? If this is more your style, here's a toast to the beloved Gator football team and a burger that is sure to turn your tailgate into a snazzy gala in no time! Simply grill a burger and top it with blue cheese crumbles. Next, layer on some roasted red peppers and a handful of arugula. To fancy up the bun, go for a crusty ciabatta roll. Your attendees will be clinking glasses to your great grilling!

CLASSIC BURGER - Ah yes, the classic burger. You really can't go wrong with a hefty ground beef patty on your grill. Cover it with a slice of American (hee-haw!) cheese, and garnish with some lettuce, tomato and onion. Don't forget to slather on generous portions of ketchup, mustard and relish. You'll have your guests' mouths watering over more than just the opposing team's demise.

So there you have it: Five burgers fit for any tailgate grill-out. Try adding a twist to these five or coming up with your own entirely. Happy grilling and Go Gators!