• December 20, 2014

alligatorSports Podcast 02-03-13

On an "Overdue basketball extravaganza" edition of the alligatorSports Podcast, host Greg Luca is joined by alligatorSports writers Katie Agostin and Landon Watnick to discuss the 2012-13 Florida basketball season. The group debates whether UF is deserving of the No. 1 ranking and breaks down how and why the Gators defense has been so successful. Each gives their selection for team MVP to this point, which leads to a player-by-player discussion of the entire roster. Finally, the group wraps up the show with Gator Guarantees as part of a preview for UF's upcoming games against Arkansas and Mississippi State.

Download this mp3 .

The Lineup

Contact Blogs Editor Cara Chiaramonte at [email protected].

Monday

• Freshmen Ask, Seniors Answer: The Baby Gators' guide to their first year as a part of the Gator Nation. Submit questions at: bit.ly/1wplkli.
  • For Your Entertainment: Your source for all things entertainment three days a week, from music, film and television reviews to how to survive music festivals.
  • The Professional Gator: Advice on how to make it in the real world as a young professional.

Tuesday

• Gainesvillista: The latest in fashion for men and women, combined with beauty tips for looking your best.
  • When Life Gives You Lemons: Tips to guide you through the ups and downs in the journey of life. 

Wednesday

• Now That's Justice: A unique take on social issues of every kind — from women's rights to racial issues to LGBT affairs.

Thursday

• Swamp of Love: A look at relationships and dating in Gainesville and advice on how to deal.

Friday

• The Chomp: Restaurant reviews, food news and features written by the hungry blogger for the ravenous reader.
  • UFitness: The latest in fitness and wellness trends from tips on how to get through that detox to the newest fitness craze.