For the past 45 years, 2 months and 25 days, The Alligator has been independent.
This is supposed to be the moment where I look back at my time at The Alligator and reflect.
A dime holed up inside a pocket of his pants was the only thing my grandfather carried with …
May 5th marks the end of my journey at UF, but it also marks the beginning of my unexpected …
- Self-proclaimed ‘50 Billion Dollar Man’ threatens UF student
- AGAINST ALL ODDS: C’yontai Lewis overcame misfortunes in journey to joining Florida Gators
- UF Student Body president denies involvement with Turning Point USA
- GPD: UF student shared nude photos, video of ex-girlfriend
- MCSO: Forest High School shooter tells deputies why he did it
- LIKE FATHER, LIKE DAUGHTER: Emmas bond over past injuries
- Two Gilchrist County Sheriff’s Office deputies shot and killed
- Infiltration mission failure: my attempt to attend the SG banquet
- UF law students score lowest in the state on most recent bar exam
- Low pay for bus drivers leads to a shortage, forced overtime