UF President Kent Fuchs response to the concerns about the changed commencement ceremony.
Did you know all Publix subs are on sale this week? Now you do.
Working in an office dominated by women has changed the way I think about the workplace
Yes, I am typing this column on my phone in a bathroom stall having recently tested out the two toilet papers for myself. Oh, the things I do in the line of public service…
- From UF President Kent Fuchs: Re-Conceptualizing UF’s Graduation Ceremonies
- Gainesville is getting a sweet new dessert bar
- UF student, fraternity brother is fighting rare cancer
- GPD releases photos of Zach Smith, Courtney Smith domestic incident
- Florida fans, don’t be like FSU fans
- UF apologizes to students ushered off stage at graduation with framed diplomas
- ‘Runnin’ Down a Dream’: Tom Petty is getting a park named after him
- Pitbull is coming to UF in October
- Student Government announces new food, water, bathroom projects
- Former inmates speak out about sexual, physical abuse at Lowell Correctional Institute