A member of the UF gymnastics team was arrested Tuesday after police say she was storing items that were stolen during multiple burglaries.

Melanie Sinclair, 22, was charged with grand larceny of firearms, unarmed burglary and grand theft of more than $300, according to a Gainesville Police Department report.

Melanie Sinclair mugshot (Source: Gainesville Police Department)

Police found nine shotguns and rifles, two computers and a safe so large it took four officers to remove it from Sinclair's apartment during a search. The items fit the description of items stolen in a burglary for which Jesse Renfro, 22, and Keegan Campbell, 19, were arrested last week.

Renfro and Williams were arrested for their involvement in the gun ring when Bud Williams, who was arrested on 14 felony counts on Oct. 2, named them during questioning. Williams' bond is set for $700,000.

Bond has not been set yet for Sinclair.

Officers became aware of Sinclair's involvement when taped phone records revealed that Williams called her from the jail to tell her to say she did not know about the guns, according to the report. After being read her Miranda rights, Sinclair said she knew something was wrong but didn't know what it was.

"Melanie is suspended from the team indefinitely," said UF gymnastics coach Rhonda Faehn in a statement.

Sinclair is a redshirt senior and nine-time All-American gymnast, has been a member of the All-SEC gymnastics team during her three seasons at UF and has recorded a perfect score on the uneven bars three times.