Editor’s note: Though strides have been taken since the Alligator ran a two-part series in 1976 about calls for a more handicap-friendly campus, it seems there is still progress to be made.
Monday through Friday, hundreds of people gather on the Plaza of the Americas to stand in line for Krishna Lunch.
Robert Cody, 22, recently met his neighbor of two years for the first time — all thanks to “Pokemon Go.”
Shortly after the UF executive branch announced a new Chick-fil-A expansion, a group of 11 UF graduate students sent an email to President Fuchs.
- Senate 700 Code Revisions sparks debate on the floor
- Senate discusses police brutality, funding and online voting
- Senate decides on allocations for student organizations
- UF Supreme Court releases opinion voiding constitution amendments made since 2008
- Senate reacts to Student Body president’s statement
A Santa Fe College sophomore and self-pro- claimed equestrian might become Chrome magazine’s next top model.
Jeremy White’s love for horses led him to apply, and the magazine chose him as one of the top five male finalists for the American Paint Horse Association’s international modeling contest.