It was the malnourished people in the streets whom Camila Garcia, 23, remembers when she visited her home country of Venezuela.
UF has extended the freshman admission application deadline following Hurricane Matthew.
Two weeks after a UF competitive Bollywood dance group was confronted with racial slurs, UF students want to show their support.
- State officials push for increase in Florida university online classes
- First Cultural Plaza Festival to offer dance performance
- She’s the First UF event funds scholarships for girls
- GAU, UF continue to disagree over raises for graduate students
- Professors discuss voting technology, election predictions
Two petitions filed Monday are challenging whether UF’s Supreme Court can use the U.S. Constitution and Florida Constitution in its recent rulings, including remote online voting and campaign finance reform.