Loss, refugees, veterans and current real-world tragedies are on display at a new Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art exhibit.
Bus stop a mile away? Take an Uber.
A smartphone application that offers local discounts if students don’t check Facebook during lectures will launch Monday at UF.
Gainesville Police charged a local man with stealing $4.50 in quarters and a handful of bottle rockets from a parked car near Gainesville Place Apartments on Monday.
- GPD: Local woman arrested after hitting woman in face with calendar at Oaks Mall
- Murder suspect surrenders to police, held on $1 million bond
- Gainesville Police arrest two more suspects in armed road rage incident
- 911 Report: Meth arrest, fatal car crash and police impersonation
- Police: Man responsible for two Easter deaths arrested on Friday
A Santa Fe College sophomore and self-pro- claimed equestrian might become Chrome magazine’s next top model.
Jeremy White’s love for horses led him to apply, and the magazine chose him as one of the top five male finalists for the American Paint Horse Association’s international modeling contest.