A couple faces nine additional armed robbery charges out of Marion County after bringing a 10-year-old girl with them.

Marion County Sheriff’s Office announced in a press release Friday that Cristina Gaud, 30, told police that she and Rodney Snow, 33, were responsible for 18 robberies since January across Levy and Marion counties.  

Gaud told police the robberies were a means of sustaining a cocaine addiction, according to the release.

While the exact amount is still being determined, MCSO spokesperson Lauren Lettelier said the couple is accused of stealing thousands of dollars.

Police departments from Ocala, Williston, Chiefland and Belleview are also pursuing charges against the couple.

Police arrested the couple July 28 after responding to an armed robbery at an Ocala convenience store, according to the release.

Detectives saw a masked Snow exit the store and jump into a car driven by Gaud. They drove off briefly before crashing in nearby woods, according to the release.

Snow ran away into the woods near the Indigo East housing neighborhood before detectives found and surrounded him in the woods. He pulled out his gun and shot himself in the head.

According to the release, Snow survived with help from on-scene paramedics and was later brought to a local hospital. He is in stable condition and in custody, as of press time.

After arresting Snow and Gaud, detectives also found a 10-year-old child in the back seat of their car, according to the release.

As of press time, Gaud remains at the Marion County Jail and is being held without bond.