Police arrested two suspects Wednesday in a home invasion robbery at Lyncourt Square Apartments on August 25, Gainesville Police said.

Two Ocala men, Blake Chisolm, 20, and Willis Lubin, 20, were arrested, while the third man, Brinson Pierre-Fils, 28, has been identified, but not located, GPD spokesperson Ben Tobias wrote in an email.

The three men entered the victim’s apartment, located at 1218 SW Third Ave., Tobias said. Lubin was allegedly armed with a handgun and attempted to take marijuana from the victim, Tobias said.

The victim resisted and fought Lubin over the gun, causing it to fire into the wall, grazing the victim’s hand. Another resident, who overheard the incident, confronted the suspects and was able to overpower them, Tobias said.

The three men fled the scene before police arrived, Tobias said. At about 11:35 a.m., a resident saw three men run from the fifth floor and down the stairs of the apartment building, according to Alligator archives.

Police found blood in hallways and stairwells. Two of the men could be seen in video surveillance, but the third suspect’s description was unknown, according to Alligator archives.

Chisolm lost his glasses during the robbery, and police were able to match the glass found to videos Lubin and Chisolm posted on Youtube. Police were also able to use the Youtube videos to confirm the suspects’ identities from the surveillance footage, Tobias said.

Chisolm and Lubin were arrested on a charge of home invasion with a deadly weapon and were taken to Alachua County Jail. Chisolm remains in jail, as of press time, in lieu of a $500,000 bond. Lubin remains in jail in lieu of a $750,000 bond.

Investigators are trying to locate Pierre-Fils. Anyone with information can call GPD Detective Rappa at 352-393-7684 or anonymously call CrimeStoppers at 352-372-STOP.