On Tuesday night, Kyle and Vanessa Niblett will become Wally “Wood-Eye” McLifeTaker and Isabella “Ahoy!” McCoy.

Niblett and his wife will participate in the Florida Museum of Natural History’s pirate murder mystery party on Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. The event is in honor of National Talk Like a Pirate Day.

The museum has previously held other themed murder mystery parties, said Niblett, a public relations specialist for the Florida High School Athletic Association.

Pre-registration, which was required for the event, has closed, said Tiffany Ireland, a Florida Museum organizer. Tickets range from $50 for museum members to $65 for non-members. The event fee includes catering from Celebrations Catering, a special cocktail for the night and access to the museum’s exhibits.

The Murder Mystery Company, a theatrical company of actors specializing in murder mystery events from Orlando, will host the event in the Denny Gallery at the museum, Ireland said. Hiring the company cost the museum around $1,500. The event aims to drawing more adults to museum events.

“We wanted to do something that was older and more mature,” Ireland said.

Kyle Niblett, who attended last year’s 1920s-themed party, said he already has his character planned for Tuesday night.

“My character for the night is Wally “Wood-Eye” McLifeTaker, a scallywag from the South Sea who unfortunately went up against Davy Jones many moons ago and lost his eye,” he said. “When he washed up on shore with a bottle of rum and saw Isabella, his wife, Wally realized he found the booty he’s been looking for.”

Vanessa Niblett, also known as Isabella, said she is excited to spend the night with her husband.

“My husband and I like to try events that are outside the box for date nights and this definitely falls into that category,” she wrote in an email. “I’m looking forward to savvy pirates, buried treasure, good eatin' and murdarrr.”