Gainesville residents will soon be able to enjoy a Panera Bread bowl without leaving their couch.

The business will debut its new delivery service in mid-September at both the Archer Road and Newberry Road locations, a Panera Bread spokesperson said. The company plans to have the delivery service fully running by early October. Both locations are currently hiring 20 drivers to prepare for the new delivery service.

The entire lunch and dinner menu will be available for delivery, but the order must be a minimum of $5 and within an eight-minute drive of a Panera Bread to be eligible for delivery, the spokesperson said. The company will also charge a $3 delivery service fee to each order and deliver between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily.

Abigail Fagan, a UF marketing sophomore, said that despite her love for Panera’s French onion soup, she doesn’t think she’ll be using the delivery service. Fagan said that it doesn’t seem reasonable to charge a $3 delivery service fee if the company won’t deliver beyond an 8-minute drive.

“The people that deliver expect a tip on top of that, and that’s kind of awkward,” the 19-year-old said.

If the company would deliver farther or reduce the delivery fee, Fagan said she might consider giving the service a shot. In the meantime, she feels that delivery will be more beneficial to students living on campus without a car.

Adrian Contreras, a UF architecture sophomore, also felt that the 8-minute driving restriction might be a pitfall for the company, but said the convenience of having it delivered might make up for it.

“I live in the architecture building, so (not) having to go out of my way for food when someone can drive it to me while I work on my project, that would be pretty dope” the 19-year-old said.