For the first time in more than seven months, 1-year-old Valeria Ocampo’s heart beat on its own.
UF Student Body President Smith Meyers has denied being involved with a conservative nonprofit after his photo appeared in one of the organization’s brochures.
- Renovated Newell Hall celebrates first year
- UF Student Government hosts first Diversity Week
- Did you notice the blue tent on Plaza of Americas?
- Gator Marching Band to have new practice facilities in October
- UF law students score lowest in the state on most recent bar exam
- UF historian wins Pulitzer Prize for book on Gulf of Mexico
- New York Times reporter Jodi Kantor, who broke Harvey Weinstein story, is next Accent speaker
- UPD to move into portables amid building safety concerns
- UF increases funding, resources for DRC
- Self-proclaimed ‘50 Billion Dollar Man’ threatens UF student
- Annual 5K runs raises more than $3,000 for veterans
- UF student receives $15,000 scholarship for STEM research
- UF scientist names, rediscovers butterfly found 60 years ago
- UF researchers find termites are killing South Florida trees
- Tinkergarten teaches problem-solving outside the classroom
- Students enjoy black cultural community but want more
- UF looking to increase number of energy-efficient buildings
- Jim Jefferies jokes about gun control, shuts down heckler
- Conservative speaker visits UF, faces handful of protesters
- The event was supposed to ignite a debate. Instead, students reached a consensus.
- A UF student needed a backup plan for his proposal. He asked President Fuchs for help.
- A UF alumnus is competing on ‘American Ninja Warrior’ for the third time
- UF down to three for first chief diversity officer