Jenny Boylan carried a bucket of fake blood and water on Turlington Plaza at 9 a.m. Tuesday.
After a Student Government committee rejected a proposal to provide free menstrual products to students, some took to Facebook to organize protests and temporary alternatives to the proposal.
- Birds are dying at UF. Here's why.
- Victoria’s Secret Pink offered free fitness classes, gave away 100 sports bras
- UF students plan to participate in Women’s March
- UF graduate student recovering after being hit by own car
- This international university and UF have agreed to start working together more.
- Former congressman speaks about partisanship, polarization in the country at UF
- UF researchers create a database of outcomes for Tourette syndrome therapy
- Millennial men are more likely to report dirty jokes and catcalls, study finds
- Reitz’s Arts and Craft Center reopens after eight-month construction. Here’s what’s new.
- Students participated in two fashion shows in the Plaza of the Americas. Here’s why.
- Facebook is removing news stories from your feed. Here's how to keep seeing The Alligator.
- UF researchers found global warming isn’t the only factor affecting sea level rise. Here’s what also does.
- UF graduate student is first to complete six certificate programs. This is why he did it.
- UF researchers get grant to find new treatment for a deadly common fungal infection.
- UF Diabetes Institute receives $1.6 million to bring medical care to patients far from hospitals
- To make buildings more accessible to people with disabilities, UF researchers are turning to VR.
- UF researchers released a report on Alachua County’s racial inequity. Here's what it found.
- Alachua County asks for $302,000 from UF for Richard Spencer public safety costs
- Students unite to start Martin Luther King Jr. celebrations
- UF researchers make steps toward new weight-loss science
- Online programs at UF ranked top in the nation
- NPR correspondent discusses Venezuela at UF
- In November, Florida will elect a new governor. UF students met with one of the candidates Tuesday afternoon.