The Student Senate unanimously passed two resolutions regarding personal identity through first readings at Tuesday night’s meeting.
Fareed Johnson was selling hair extensions and beauty products from a van two years ago. The van eventually broke down and, with it, his business model. Despite the loss, he kept working toward the dream of owning his own business.
Hundreds of “Pokemon Go” players adopted the "gotta catch 'em all" attitude and endured stormy conditions Saturday afternoon on-campus and at Kanapaha Veterans Memorial Park.
- Sewing machines, other tools to check out as part of new UF library project
- Obesity rate in Florida may be larger than previously thought, study finds
- SEC films commercial in Gainesville
- UF student opens up about suicide attempt
- LGBTQ student loan borrowers disproportionately affected by loan debt
- UF LGBTQ members honor Pulse nightclub victims on anniversary
- Field and Fork Pantry to appear on ‘Today’ show
- Young pianists headline the UF International Piano Festival
- UF researchers use human anti-cancer drugs to treat tumors in turtles
- ABC News anchor Byron Pitts speaks to student leaders
- New College of the Arts dean to start in August
- UF Board of Trustees discusses OPS employee benefits, wages
- UF students win national ride design competition
- UF study finds diet could lower risk of cancer-related death
- Walmart partners with UF Online for associate education program
- Invasive Cuban tree frog poses nuisance to residents
- UF offers summer ensemble courses to residents, students
- UF students design, build new playground at Satchel’s Pizza
- Graduate student displays prehistoric sculptures in museum
- Taste of Greater Gainesville hosts its ninth annual fundraising event in O’Connell Center
- Sorority house demolished in preparation for rebuilding
- HIV-positive individuals living longer, now what?
- Student Government executives announce virtual office hours