The Dean of Students Office and Student Government held a town hall forum in the Reitz Union auditorium on Wednesday night to discuss student concerns and complaints on campus, but something was missing.

No students showed up.

“Next time, we should schedule a less confusing time that doesn’t conflict with Asian Kaleidoscope Month,” Student Body President Ashton Charles said.

The meeting had been scheduled much farther in advance than the Kaleidoscope Month opening, which drew about 400 students and was held next door in the Reitz Union Grand Ballroom.

Instead of a town hall meeting, SG members used the time to discuss issues and areas where the group should be focusing its attention, such as extending the deadline for the drop-add policy and improving relationships between students who live on campus and their Resident Assistants.

The group agreed that changes should be made to the environment of Preview.

“When you’re there, it feels like you’re deciding the rest of your life, which you’re not,” Charles said. “It’s stressful. I’ve seen girls, and even guys, crying around me.”

SG members discussed how to better organize future town hall meetings as well as potential focuses, such as safety, identity, civility, tolerance and transportation.