First lady Michelle Obama will speak publicly on UF's campus Monday, and tickets will be available starting tonight.
Obama's speech will start at 3:30 p.m. Monday at the Stephen C. O'Connell Center, according to a press release from the First Lady Press Office. Doors will open at noon.
Tickets will be distributed tonight at five locations around town on a first-come, first-serve basis. Tickets will become available at 6 p.m., and if any remain afterward, distribution will continue at 10 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
The five locations are:
- Organizing for America's Gainesville office at 2727 NW 43rd St;
- Gainesville’s Obama For America headquarters at 315 SE 2nd Ave;
- the Alachua County Democratic Party headquarters at 901 NW 8th Ave;
- Gate 1 at the O’Connell Center; and
- the Oak Grove at Sante Fe College at 300 NW 83rd St.
Contact Julia Glum at [email protected].