Dubbed “Limitless,” Homecoming Week is bringing The Gator Nation together once again for the traditional week of football, fellowship and fun.

Evan Schauder, Homecoming chairman, said the theme “Limitless” goes with the change of Gator Growl’s location. 

“When we moved to Flavet, there were all of these new opportunities that we had, and we thought that ‘Limitless’ encapsulated all of those ideas,” the 22-year-old UF accounting graduate student said.

The annual SunTrust Gator Gallop, a 2-mile fun run, will kick off today at 11:30 a.m. at UF’s Percy Beard Track.

At noon, the Homecoming Parade will stroll down University Avenue.

Growl will follow the parade with gates opening at 5 p.m. and scheduled entertainment beginning at 6 p.m.

The festival-style celebration hosted by former “Saturday Night Live” comedian Brooks Wheelan will feature Grammy award-winning artist Ludacris and indie pop band Foster the People.

On Saturday, Gator football will battle the Missouri Tigers at 7 p.m.

Medline Fleurimond, band member and 21-year-old UF sociology junior, said the game will feature new selections from the marching band.

According to a news release, restrictions on parking will be put in place around Flavet Field for Growl.