More than 30 people were ejected, and one person was arrested during the Florida Gators football game against Eastern Michigan University on Saturday.

Of the 32 people who were ejected, 25 were UF students. The single arrest was also a UF student.

Eight of the 32 ejections on gameday were for possession of alcohol. Another nine ejections involved patrons who stood on their bleacher seats, according to UF Police.

One person was ejected for disorderly conduct, two for ticket switching, two for smoking, one for sitting in the wrong seat, one for trespassing after warning, one for intoxication, one for throwing objects, two for sitting in the wrong section and four for not having a ticket.

The one arrest someone underage in possession of alcohol.

Although there were more ejections, there were fewer arrests than there were at the UF vs. University of Idaho game that was terminated on Aug. 30. 

At the UF vs. UI game, there were a total of three arrests. None of the arrests made that day involved UF students. The arrests at the first game were also more violent, as two were for battery.

[A version of this story ran on page 1 on 9/8/2014 under the headline "32 people ejected on gameday "]