A Gainesville woman robbed an Arby’s at gunpoint before fleeing in a taxi Sunday, Gainesville Police said.

At about 9:15 a.m., Keshunte Lashay Taylor, 20, entered the fast-food restaurant, located at 3960 SW Archer Road, wearing black clothing and a torn red shirt around her face, according to a police report. She then approached the counter, pointed a handgun at a cashier and demanded money from the registers.

The cashier gave her about $300, at which point Taylor left the restaurant in a cab, according to the report. As Taylor fled, a witness at a nearby Dairy Queen called police.

A responding GPD officer then followed the taxi cab and pulled it over two blocks east of the shopping plaza, behind a Pollo Tropical, according to the report. The cab driver said he picked Taylor up at the Arby’s.

Taylor had the gun in her waistband and $219 in a drawstring backpack, according to the report. She told police the money was from the robbery.

Police arrested Taylor on a charge of robbery with a firearm. Authorities took her to the Alachua County Jail where she remains, as of press time, in lieu of a $250,000 bond.