Generic Crime
Generic Crime

Police found nearly 8 grams of marijuana in a local woman’s vagina Saturday.

Early in the morning, deputies with the Alachua County Sheriff’s Office pulled over Kenneth Bernard Terry, a 30-year-old Gainesville resident, for not staying in a single lane while driving, according to an arrest report. He appeared to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

After noticing Taylor’s license was suspended, deputies spoke with the car’s passenger, 23-year-old Gainesville resident Kaylyn Nichole Martin, who was visibly upset they chose to speak with her, according to the report.

Deputies smelled weed in the car and searched it, later asking Martin if she had anything illegal in her possession, according to the report.

Martin told deputies she did. She proceeded to pull out 7.7 grams of weed, packed in clear, plastic bags, from her vagina.

Both suspects said Taylor told Martin to hide the weed after seeing the deputies, according to the report.

Deputies arrested them on charges of possessing less than 20 grams of marijuana and tampering with evidence. Authorities took them to the Alachua County Jail, where they were released Sunday on their own recognizance.

As of press time, neither could be reached for comment.

costroff@alligator.org

@ceostroff