Twenty-three people were either arrested or ejected at the UF vs. University of South Carolina football game Saturday afternoon — a steep decline from the 64 people either arrested or ejected at the homecoming game against the University of Missouri on Oct. 18.

Of the 21 who were ejected from the game, five were UF students. Seven ejections were made for possession of alcohol, seven ejections were for non-students using Gator 1 Cards, five ejections were for intoxication and two were for disorderly conduct, according to a University Police press release.

One of the two individuals arrested was a UF student. One arrest was for trespassing after warning, and the other was for possession of marijuana.

The number of arrests and ejections made at Saturday’s game was the fewest recorded all season — just two shy of the 25 people who were either arrested or ejected at the terminated home opener against the University of Idaho on Aug. 30.

The last time the Gators played the Gamecocks at home on Oct. 20, 2012, there was a total of 106 ejections and 12 arrests. Of the 106 people who were ejected, 35 were UF students. Three of the 12 arrests made that day were also UF students.