Students can now get free yellow ponchos from eight places across UF’s campus.
This Saturday, visitors of the Florida Museum of Natural History can learn about how butterflies inspired medieval artists.
Walking through Plaza of the Americas on Thursday, some students created a map of Florida using coffee beans. Others posed for photos holding signs that read “I love you a latte.”
- New sign warns away drivers near the Hub during the day
- UF Health program wins award for bringing students, local families together
- Broken sprinkler causes late-night flooding across Hume Hall
- Students interview at Southwest Rec for career showcase
- College of Education to study emotional disorders in children
- The Route: Riding 8,000 miles in memory of UF alumnus
- UF alumni create virtual reality puzzle game
- Through Their Eyes: Part 5 - 'I want to keep smiling'
- Through Their Eyes: Part 4 - In pursuit of justice
- Through Their Eyes: Part 3 - The road to recovery
- Through Their Eyes: Part 2 - Into the light and out of the dark
- Through Their Eyes: Part 1 - 'It could happen to anyone'
- Heart for the Gators: Karen McElwain's role as 'Mama Mac'
- Community comes together to help father, husband come home
- A survivor's tale: boys abused at reform school seek justice
- Family, friends remember UF veterinary professor
- The Struggle Within: A counseling center's battle to meet increasing demands
- A Sister's Bond
- IA freshman fulfills parents' dreams
- BOARDING PASS: International students visit family
- Funding for Source Program to expire
- Starting Over: Life After Syria
- A family affair
- Adventures of father-son rodeo clowns
- On Everest, their voices were heard
- Father and daughter share Gator Growl tradition
- The sound of the Gator Nation
- Danger Zone: Norman Hall is falling apart, in need of renovations
- A Haunted Celebration: Dance Alive celebrates 50-year anniversary