With hurricane season approaching, the Federal Emergency Management Agency provided a list of ways homeowners can protect their property from the damage hurricanes can bring.
Local & National Stories
- Gainesville residents raise money to bring deported father, husband back home
- ‘Never be forgotten’: Thousands honor killed deputies
- Gainesville wants to regulate local gun laws. So it’s suing Gov. Rick Scott.
- Sears is closing at The Oaks Mall. The liquidation sale starts this week.
- MCSO: Forest High School shooter tells deputies why he did it
- About 30 people make trek for environmental awareness
- One of GPD’s ‘hot cops’ will be at the Grammys, then Oscars
- Santa Fe College Teaching Zoo welcomes newborn gibbon
- Eastside High School students participate in walkout
- Low pay for bus drivers leads to a shortage, forced overtime
- Possible salmonella outbreak results in recall on Publix eggs
- Alachua County struggling to find local families for foster children
- Two Gilchrist County Sheriff’s Office deputies shot and killed
- An Eastside High School alumnus is suing Florida to change its environmental practices