‘The Bachelorette’ contestants coming to North Florida

<p><span id="docs-internal-guid-3de08e8a-3ab8-96a9-0077-e81b613bcafc"><span>James Taylor</span></span></p>

James Taylor

If you’re a fan of ABC’s “The Bachelorette,” consider clearing your schedule Feb. 25.

Two contestants from the 2016 season of “The Bachelorette,” a reality dating show in which about 30 men compete for the love of a woman, are going to play a show and meet fans in Trenton, Florida — a 30-minute drive from Gainesville.

Luke Pell, 32, and James Taylor, 29, will be playing music and meeting fans, said Kate Douberly, the event coordinator.

The event, which will take place at Douberly Farms, at 14451 NE County Road 339, is set to begin at 6 p.m. and is scheduled to go on until 2 a.m. Merchandise will be for sale, and alcohol will be served.

General admission tickets are $10 and meet- and-greet tickets are an additional $25. Tickets for an exclusive after party with the two bachelors are $40 more, she said.

As a fan oft he show, she originally reached out to Pell and Taylor in hopes of having them perform a show.

“James and Luke seemed like two of the most down-to-earth people on the show,” she said.

Stephanie Brook, 20, said her favorite contestant on the 2016 season was Pell.

The UF business administration sophomore said she started watching the show in college with her friends as a Monday-night ritual and all of her friends are die-hard fans.

“Whether they’re your favorite Bachelorette boys or not, this event is going to be such a cool experience,” Brook said.

James Taylor

Luke Pell