Gainesville and University police are looking for a missing and endangered UF student.

Christian Aguilar, 18, was last seen at about 6 p.m. Thursday after he got out of a friend’s car in the 1900 block of NW 13th St.

Aguilar’s friends and family have not seen or heard from him since his disappearance, police said, and his last known address is the Springs Complex.

Police described Aguilar as a 5-foot-3-inch hispanic male and said Aguilar has a history of depression.

If you have information, please contact the GPD at (352) 393-7604.

Contact Chris Alcantara at [email protected].

(1) comment

erika friman
erika friman

Hello, my name is Erika Friman, his family and friends will be conducting a search today near the Home Depot on NW 13TH ST, near NW 53rd Ave, if you pass NW 53rd you've gone to far coming from the south the Home Depot will be on the left hand side, the building next to it is a Kawaski Dealer this is where the family will be looking. The search is happening right now and we need as many people as possible to come help, students, residents anyone who is willing to give a helping hand. Please help find Christian Aguilar. My cell phone number is 305-934-2332. God Bless.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything. Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person. Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts. Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.