As featured on
When Chick-fil-A President Dan Cathy told the Baptist Press in a July 16 article that he is “guilty as charged” of supporting the Bible’s heterosexual definition of marriage, public backlash and boycotts followed.
- Kaine calls for student votes
- Steve Madden to speak at UF
- Bernie supporters protest Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s GNV visit
- New beer garden, large turnout at annual Bat Festival
- Organization offers students a ride to early-voting poll
- UF soccer team sends senior class off with win
- A day of pride: Thousands attend LGBTQ+ celebration in Gainesville
- Roundtable: Who will be UF football’s breakout player?
- Halloween-costume prank calls flood UF counseling hotline
- Sanders supporters to protest Wasserman-Schultz’s Gainesville visit
- The Great Barrier Reef is dead. Well, almost.
- Gainesville ranks sixth in LGBTQ+ inclusivity in Florida
- Father arrested after his daughter, 100 teens host house party
- Tim Kaine to hold rally in Alachua County this weekend
- Gainesville residents protest 5-cent minimum-wage increase
- Excellent educations should be filled with both humanities and sciences
- UF law dean addresses upcoming changes for the college
- Florida man arrested after sucking woman’s toes