Student senators unanimously passed a bill that would change the members of the Student Government Diversity and Programming Committee on Tuesday night.
The UF Student Senate will decide Tuesday whether it will ask the university to limit the use of single-use plastic straws on campus.
The UF Student Government Senate Judiciary Committee supported an initiative Sunday to increase funding for the Disability Resource Center.
Student Government Headlines
- Student senators announce effort to expand free printing across UF campus
- Senate supports early voting at UF
- SG Senate to vote on early voting locations
- Majority party takes over all Senate committee chair seats
- Here's how much Student Government parties spent on the election
- Senate elects new leadership, shows support to non-salaried UF workers and shooting victims
- UF committee approves seven resolutions for Senate vote
- Impact Party sweeps for a third year in a row
- Impact Party sweeps Student Government elections for a third year in a row
- First day of SG elections has high turnout compared to 2017
- SG elections commission didn't violate rules by holding meeting with extra members, officials say
- Here's where to vote for Student Government elections
- Here’s what could happen if no party wins a majority for the SG executive ticket