At this past Tuesday’s UF Student Senate meeting, four out of five of the Student Senate allocations committee bills passed on the floor unanimously.

The bill that did not pass was “Funding for LOGRAS,” which would have allocated $1,548.50 to the graduate Latino appreciation organization. The bill was struck down unanimously.

Among the bills that were passed, “Funding for Gators Humans vs. Zombies,” will give $2,331.50 to the organization.

The “Funding for Gator Chess Club” bill will give $628 to the club, and the “Funding for Alpha Omega” bill will give $1,243.27 to the religious organization.

The last bill, “Funding for Young Life,” will give $487.80 to the club.

The allocations committee now has $50,000 remaining in its budget to distribute to student organizations.

During the Student Body president’s report, Susan Webster discussed the Executive branch’s efforts to get more ponchos for a poncho redistribution program, set up a hammock rental program on campus and attempt to establish a free Uber ride program for UF students in Gainesville.

No one signed up for public debate this meeting.

There was no further discussion about the turnover of the Supreme Court amendments in the Student Senate chamber.