It was revealed this past week that the new mobile version of Fortnite is reeling in $2 million a day, usurping the insanely lucrative Candy Crush and Pokemon Go. If you’ve been living under a rock the last two months and do not know what Fortnite is, I will do my best to explain it here.
You know those events that happen around the same time every year? As my second year at UF comes to a close, I’ve started to get a sense of when the yearly events happen around here.
My cursor hovered over the send button after I typed my pitch for a column about feminism. I’d read over the email half a dozen times, but I just couldn’t get myself to click.
I love the movie theater. I love buying my ticket and popcorn and finding a suitable seat, usually in the back-center rows. I love the movie previews. I love packed theaters. I love walking out of a good movie and seeing everyone chatting about it with their friends and family because we all…
- We learn just as much outside of the classroom
- Artificial intelligence may do more harm than good for our quality of life
- We should all be advocating for the LGBTQ+ community and their rights
- Differences between races exist. So what?
- Creating a culture of care: what you can do for the Disability Resource Center
- PlayStation Vue will probably replace cable and take over television
- Whether you choose to be a bra-burning feminist or not, remember to be happy
- Earbuds stop us from embracing the here and now
- When a water shortage comes, toilet-to-tap water will be a solution
- As the semester hits peak amount of work, start thinking strategically
- Safety outweighs privacy with mental well-being
- Gainesville is not as welcoming as it claims to be
- So you want to get more funding for the DRC and the CWC?