For the past 45 years, 2 months and 25 days, The Alligator has been independent.
Graduation is a mere few weeks away, and you find yourself thinking, more often than usual, “How the heck did I get here?” You think back to unloading your parent’s car in the front of Broward Hall in the sweltering August heat, and you remember the nerves you felt as you walked into your fi…
At The Alligator’s office, our articles prior to the 2000s are bound in black-spined books. Articles of more recent years are saved in blue binders with the semester and year etched on its side.
- People are losing faith in police, and they should be
- Darts & Laurels: April 13, 2018
- Is a Trump presidency actually good for the feminist movement?
- Darts & Laurels: April 5, 2018
- Teachers deserve better
- It’s time for a women’s history museum
- Darts & Laurels: March 30, 2018
- Don’t forget about Puerto Rico
- We are the generation that is going to change the world
- Darts & Laurels: March 23, 2018
- You should be more concerned about the Facebook scandal
- Start taking care of yourself. Really, do it. It’s time.