At The Alligator’s office, our articles prior to the 2000s are bound in black-spined books. Articles of more recent years are saved in blue binders with the semester and year etched on its side.
On the evening of March 18, Stephon Clark was shot eight times by Sacramento police officers. According to The Washington Post, he was shot in the neck, back and thigh. The bullets pierced his lungs and broke a number of the 22-year-old’s bones. The two officers shot at Clark 20 times. About…
You’ve been refreshing your email inbox every five minutes since you woke up at 8 a.m., patiently (or not so patiently) waiting to hear back from the company you hope to intern for this summer. You’ve gotten other offers, but this one is really it — the one you’ve wanted since freshman year …
- Is a Trump presidency actually good for the feminist movement?
- Darts & Laurels: April 5, 2018
- Teachers deserve better
- It’s time for a women’s history museum
- Darts & Laurels: March 30, 2018
- Don’t forget about Puerto Rico
- We are the generation that is going to change the world
- Darts & Laurels: March 23, 2018
- You should be more concerned about the Facebook scandal
- Start taking care of yourself. Really, do it. It’s time.
- Darts & Laurels: March 16, 2018
- Politicians are trying to limit access to information. Let them know you're watching.
- Adding more guns is not the solution