UF’s Vice President of Student Affairs’ David Parrott’s “incomprehension” statement is factually false because it incorrectly implies that violence has only occurred against blacks across the nation. The Washington Post reported July 8 that of the 509 people who had been killed by police in …
My daughter moved into on-campus housing in August 2016. She was so excited to begin her college experience that she moved in early by volunteering as a Gator Aide to help others before the semester started. That excitement was short-lived.
Today at 5 p.m. in room 285C of the Levin College of Law, Tyler Richards and I will argue before Student Government’s Supreme Court and make the case to restore the remote-online-voting amendment the Student Body passed last Spring. During Summer, the court recalled this amendment and three …
The beginning of the new school year is an opportunity for all students to help curb the spread of the Zika virus by practicing good habits, which include using mosquito repellent, spilling standing water to prevent mosquitoes from breeding and taking measures to reduce the chances of sexual…
President Susan Webster has brought back business as usual to Student Government. Like many of you, I was quite alarmed at hearing online voting was dismantled by Webster and her UF Supreme Court. Sadly, I wasn’t surprised.
- Student Body President Susan Webster addresses voting issues, changes
- Letters to the Editor: Israel isn't an "apartheid state"
- A bitter reminder: response to "Casual sex is not self-discovery or empowerment"
- Letter to the Editor: Students organize for Syria
- Letter to the Editor: Appreciate what you have
- Letter to the Editor: A Letter to Congressman Yoho Regarding the MOU
- Letter to the Editor: Student Fees
- Letter to the Editor 12/8/2015
- Letter to the Editor: 11/10/2015
- Letter to the Editor 10/20/2015
- Letter to the Editor 09/23/2015
- Letter to the Editor: 09/22/2015
- Letter to the editor 09/18/2015