There is asbestos in nearly every dorm on this campus. I live in Tolbert Hall, and we had exposed asbestos in our trash room at one time.

Asbestos doesn't just cause health problems. It causes Mesothelioma, a form of lung cancer.

People moving into residence halls should really know about the horrible and dangerous conditions within, as the only asbestos notification in all of Tolbert Hall is an 8-by-11-inch sheet of paper posted in the laundry room.

I'm sure if parents knew what they were paying exorbitant rent for their children to live in, they would rather pay less for off-campus housing.

In Tolbert Hall, gallons upon gallons of water are wasted daily due to the nearly 60-year-old faucets that have yet to be fixed or replaced and when students and the long waits for hot water.

The water temperature is also wildly erratic.

Shower Coaches are a waste of money compared to fixing these problems.

UF also has a habit of watering sidewalks and over-watering young saplings on a regular basis. Get a brain, UF: You waste more water than all of your dorm residents.