After attempting to flirt with a porn star through Twitter, Ole Miss’ starting quarterback will get the chance to go on a date with a different one.

On Tuesday, sent an open letter to Chad Kelly, the starting quarterback for the Rebels, in an attempt to convince him to go on a date with one of its porn stars.

In September, Kelly was publicly shamed on Twitter by porn star Mia Khalifa, an FSU graduate, after Kelly privately messaged Khalifa and invited her to Ole Miss’ home opener against FSU on Sept. 5. Ole Miss lost.

After Kelly was again rejected by Khalifa on Saturday, Pornhub vice president Corey Price sent a letter to Kelly, inviting the quarterback to learn how to “best pick up women” in light of Kelly’s failed attempts.

“Think of Pornhub as your dating coach,” Price wrote. “We can arrange a lovely dinner date with one of our beautiful porn stars and she can show you the ropes.”

But with the strict limitations the NCAA sets on its student athletes — athletes typically are prohibited from receiving benefits from anyone not affiliated with their university — the date doesn’t seem likely to happen in the near future.

An NCAA spokesperson would not comment on the letter and directed all questions to the University of Mississippi. As of press time, Ole Miss did not respond to requests for comment.

“We know the NCAA can be a bit harsh on student athletes and might not permit this during the season,” Price wrote, “so rest assured the offer will remain beyond your graduation.”

Contact Ian Cohen at [email protected] and follow him on Twitter @icohenb.

(0) comments

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language. Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything. Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person. Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts. Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.