Kevin O’Sullivan isn’t leaving Florida any time soon.
Halfway into his introductory press conference as Florida’s newest athletic director, Scott Stricklin said something that caught Kevin O’Sullivan’s attention.
After a two-game stint with the Seattle Mariners earlier this month, former Florida standout Mike Zunino was called up from Triple-A Tacoma again on Wednesday.
More Baseball Stories
- Florida drops CWS opener to Coastal Carolina
- Florida's junior class making most of postseason opportunity
- ‘UNFINISHED BUSINESS’: Florida advances to College World Series
- Shore leads Florida to Super Regional win over FSU
- Florida’s offense, defense falters in Super Regional loss to FSU
- A.J. Puk taken No. 6 overall in MLB Draft
- Notebook: Florida players talk draft ahead of Super Regional
- Breaking down UF's top projected MLB Draft picks
- Gators advance to Super Regionals
- Florida edges UConn 6-5 in Gainesville Regional
- Alonso's return sparks Florida's offense in NCAA Regional opener
- 'You lose, you’re done': UF baseball begins NCAAs
- Florida falls to Texas A&M in SEC Championship
- Florida shuts out LSU, advances to SEC Tournament Championship game
- Danny Reyes’ late hit leads Florida past Alabama
- Gators fall to LSU in longest game in SEC tournament history
- Shore, UF baseball players honored by SEC
- “Battle-tested” Gators prepared for SEC tournament, postseason play
- Florida splits doubleheader against LSU
- Mistakes cost Florida in 5-4 loss to LSU