<p>UF coach Kevin O'Sullivan watches from outside the dugout during the Gators' 9-7 loss to Southern Miss. in game one of NCAA Super Regional play in McKethan stadium Saturday, June 6, 2009. O'Sullivan and the Gators were eliminated from the 2014 NCAA Tournament in the regional round on Saturday.</p>

UF coach Kevin O'Sullivan watches from outside the dugout during the Gators' 9-7 loss to Southern Miss. in game one of NCAA Super Regional play in McKethan stadium Saturday, June 6, 2009. O'Sullivan and the Gators were eliminated from the 2014 NCAA Tournament in the regional round on Saturday.

After dropping its first weekend series of the season last weekend against Ole Miss, the No. 4 Florida baseball team looks to turn it around when it travels to play Stetson at 6:30 p.m. in DeLand.

Florida (20-5) is 78-34 overall against Stetson (14-11).

The Gators have won both games in the series under coach Kevin O’Sullivan, both of which came in 2009.

The Hatters have been picking up steam lately.

After starting the season 8-9, Stetson has won six of its last eight games, most recently taking two games in a weekend series against Long Island. The Hatters scored 26 runs in that series and posted a .317 batting average in the process.

UF will start freshman Alex Faedo (1-0, 1.50 ERA) on the mound against Stetson.

In his last start, Faedo pitched three scoreless innings to earn the win in UF's first game against Fairfield on March 11.

Follow Jordan McPherson on Twitter @J_McPherson1126