At the beginning of every NBA season, fans believe that they have it all figured out.
Victor Oladipo — a rising star in the NBA — is really, really good. But Oladipo and the Indiana Pacers aren’t getting out of the first round of this year’s NBA Playoffs.
The NBA regular season doesn’t end until later tonight, but four former Gators have already clinched their spots in the 2018 NBA Playoffs.
Our sports editor, Dylan Dixon, has spent the past week trying to convince me of the most ludicrous, most asinine thought he has ever had. He believes that Loyola-Chicago’s team chaplain, Sister Jean Dolores-Schmidt, is not worth any of the coverage she received.
More Men's Basketball Stories
- Pitino Receiving Coaching Interest Doesn’t Bode Well for NCAA
- UMBC’s and Loyola-Chicago’s postseason runs have implications beyond sports
- I feel a lot of sympathy for John Egbunu
- In the midst of March Madness, don’t forget the NBA
- UF hoops reflection: Most memorable storylines
- Losing upperclassman leaders hurts Gators' prospects moving forward
- Chiozza era comes to close with Gators’ elimination from NCAA Tournament
- Gators basketball notebook: Bucking trends vs. Texas Tech
- Gators level of passion needs to be evaluated when reflecting on this season
- GAME OVER: Florida’s season ends in Round of 32 with loss to Texas Tech
- Chiozza, UF face Texas Tech on Saturday night with Sweet 16 berth on the line
- Scouting report: Texas Tech Red Raiders
- Putting Oklahoma in the NCAA Tournament was the right call
- Gators bounce Bonnies in first round of NCAA Tournament
- Florida using last season’s Elite Eight loss as motivation for 2018 NCAA Tourney run
- JUMPING THROUGH HOOPS: The story of Andrew Fava and Mak Krause
- Barack-etology: Gators in March Madness
- Bouncing Back from a Dark Place: Keith Stone is making strides this season after receiving heavy fan criticism
- How NBA prospects fared in the SEC Tournament
- GATORS GOING DANCING: UF nabs No. 6 seed for NCAA Tourney