He was just a toddler at the time, but that didn’t stop Mike White from taking it to his father, Kevin, on the basketball court.
As many NBA teams have started to find their groove through the first quarter of the 2016-2017 season, the Dallas Mavericks have struggled to even keep five healthy players on the court.
With his team in the midst of a second-half rally, Gonzaga forward Johnathan Williams received a no-look pass from teammate Nigel Williams-Goss. The 6-foot-9 Williams gathered the pass, crushed the rim with a left-handed jam and let out a thunderous roar as he galloped back down the court.
More Men's Basketball Stories
- Allen, Gators earn fifth-straight win
- Barry leads Florida basketball past Belmont
- Gators looking to defend three-point line vs. Belmont
- UF holds off St. Bonaventure for third win
- Gators’ offseason work paying off at free-throw line
- Gators breeze past Mercer for second win
- Florida uses second-half surge to win season opener
- Kasey Hill efficient in Florida’s opening-night win
- Leon, Hayes looking to become impact players
- Florida using exhibition game tonight to evaluate players
- Notebook: Gators looking to fill offensive holes before season starts
- Three takeaways from SEC Media Day
- Florida basketball confronts free-throw woes
- Florida basketball forced to adjust to road-heavy schedule
- Filling the void: Who will take the reigns as UF's scorer?
- For senior Kasey Hill, now is the time to lead
- Breaking down Florida basketball: backcourt edition
- Breaking down Florida Gators basketball: Frontcourt edition
- Florida basketball releases SEC schedule
- FIVE NEW FACES: Meet UF basketball's newcomers