The Florida basketball team will play 12 Southeastern Conference games on national TV this season.
After not being one of the 60 players selected in the NBA Draft on Thursday night, former Florida basketball player Dorian Finney-Smith finally landed on a team.
The UF men’s basketball team’s backcourt got a welcomed boost on Monday when coach Mike White announced that guard Canyon Barry was transferring to Florida.
Billy Donovan’s first regular season is over, and while his Oklahoma City team has been overshadowed by the outlandish seasons of Golden State and San Antonio, he has had a record-breaking year himself.
More Men's Basketball Stories
- Column: UF has bright future under White
- Notebook: Mike White ready for offseason challenges
- Column: Despite missing out on NCAAs, Mike White's first year was positive
- Eliminated: Gators fall to George Washington in NIT
- Gators face George Washington in NIT tonight
- Column: Fear of defeat fueling Gators in postseason
- Florida advances to third round of NIT with win over Ohio State
- Florida making best of NIT opportunity
- UF dominates UNF in NIT opener
- Gators embracing NIT opportunity, face UNF tonight
- Gators NIT-bound after disappointing SEC tournament
- Kentucky wins second-straight SEC tourney
- Gators make NIT, will open against North Florida
- Ben Simmons, LSU come up short in SEC tourney semifinals
- Kasey Hill’s play in SEC Tournament overshadowed by loss
- BOUNCED OUT: Gators eliminated from SEC Tourney after loss to Aggies
- Florida advances to SEC Tournament quarterfinals with win over Arkansas
- With John Egbunu limited, UF’s chances at tourney are too