<p>Houston Rockets guard Corey Brewer (33) dunks the ball during the first half Houston's 110-98 win against the Indiana Pacers on Jan 19.</p>

Houston Rockets guard Corey Brewer (33) dunks the ball during the first half Houston's 110-98 win against the Indiana Pacers on Jan 19.

Former Gator Corey Brewer has re-signed with the Houston Rockets, where he spent the majority of last season.

The 29-year-old small forward, selected seventh overall in the 2007 NBA draft by the Minnesota Timberwolves, has reportedly agreed to re-sign with the Rockets for three years and $24 million.

Yahoo Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski was the first to report the deal, which couldn’t be agreed upon until the moratorium was lifted today at midnight.

"I’m happy, so happy," Brewer told Jonathan Feigen of the Houston Chronicle on Friday. "Just glad to be a Rocket."

While Brewer had the choice of where he wanted to play next season, former UF star David Lee is reportedly on his way out of Golden State via trade.

Lee was reportedly traded to the Boston Celtics for veteran swingman Gerald Wallace in a deal seen as mutually beneficial to both teams.

Lee and his agent informed the Warriors following the team’s NBA championship in June that the 32-year-old wanted to be moved after losing his starting spot for the foreseeable future to Draymond Green.

Green, a restricted free agent, reportedly agreed to a five-year, $82 million contract to return to the Warriors.

A hamstring injury during training camp kept Lee out until December, allowing for Green’s emergence.

Green credited much of his progression last season to Lee taking the young forward under his wing and helping him develop.

"The part of the business that sucks!" Green wrote on Twitter following the news of Lee’s departure. "Wish my big bro nothing but the best and I appreciate you showing me the way."

Lee averaged 7.9 points and 5.2 rebounds in 49 games last season, his fifth in the six-year, $80 million contract he signed with the Warriors in 2010.

Golden State will reportedly keep Wallace rather than release him.