Nevermind a season-opening 12-game road trip.
The Florida Gators women’s basketball team’s recruiting class has quickly settled in, rapidly developing a rapport with teammates and coaches alike.
All the talk heading into Florida’s first NCAA Tournament game was that the Gators were poised to bounce back from their crushing 23-point defeat to Kentucky in their first game of the Southeastern Conference Tournament.
More Women's Basketball Stories
- AN ODYSSEY: Eleanna Christinaki excelling on court, in classroom
- Driving Force: Ronni Williams willing Florida to postseason
- UF women’s basketball team earns No. 5 seed in NCAA tourney
- UF women's basketball eliminated from SEC tourney with 92-69 loss to Kentucky
- Florida women's basketball hoping to make noise in SEC tourney
- Florida avenges loss to Auburn with win on Senior Day
- Gators women’s basketball handily defeats LSU on road
- Florida women's basketball in good standing ahead of NCAA tourney
- Ronni Williams leading struggling Florida offense into final stretch
- Florida women's basketball falls to Georgia in Athens
- Aggressiveness, effort get Gators women's basketball past Vanderbilt
- UF women’s basketball looking to end losing streak against Vandy
- Florida women's basketball outplayed by unranked Auburn on the road
- Gators unable to keep up with top-ranked 'Cocks