The Florida players filed one-by-one into a crammed media room in the bowels of Neyland Stadium, fresh off a 38-28 loss to Tennessee.
It’s been 11 years since Tennessee beat Florida, but the Volunteers are feeling confident heading into this season’s matchup. The Vols are playing at home, they’re highly ranked and they’re seven-point favorites.
- Column: Florida needs to dominate North Texas from the start
- alligatorSports Picks Column: Week 2
- Column: Forget the winning streak — UF can’t afford to overlook Kentucky
- Column: Breaking down the Aikman-Bayless Fox Sports feud
- Column: Florida must have strong showing vs. Kentucky
- alligatorSports Picks Column: Week 1
- Column: With Spurrier back in The Swamp, UF needs to make statement
- Column: Kaepernick shows that in sports and social issues, subtlety doesn't exist
- Column: Don’t quit your day job, Tebow
- Column: Dear Colin Kaepernick: Stand now, before you’re sitting on the bench
- Column: Fall in Gainesville means more than just football
- Rally: Who had a better year: Butler or White?
- Column: Harris’ decision to transfer best for everyone involved
- Alligator Awards: Best Team of 2015-16
- Column: Reaction to Tebow possibly speaking at RNC was uncalled for
- Column: Credit UF’s Davis for speaking candidly at SEC Media Days
- Alligator Awards: Who was Florida's best male athlete?
- Column: Predicting SEC East rankings
- Alligator Awards: Who was Florida's best female athlete of 2015-16?
- Alligator Awards: Best individual moment of 2015-16