Take a moment to check out my Twitter account, @AndrewJHuang. You’ll notice immediately that my cover photo is of Russell Westbrook. About halfway through my bio you’ll see the words “Go OKC.”
All-American gymnast Alex McMurtry celebrated after her team lost a competitive match to LSU on the evening of Jan. 12. Or, at the very least, she didn’t care at all about the loss.
KeVaughn Allen stepped up to the three-point line from the right side of the court with two Razorbacks players guarding him as 32 seconds remained in the first half. He pulled up for the shot, towering over defenders as the ball sailed into the basket.
In games that I have no emotional stake in, I root for chaos. And punts — both blocked and returned — provide a good chance of something ridiculous happening.
KeVaughn Allen stole the ball nine minutes into the second half, calmly dribbled to the three-point line with no one around him and drained a shot to extend Florida’s lead by 14.
- Column: The SEC needs Alabama more than Alabama needs the SEC
- Column: Aside from new Raiders coach Jon Gruden, what else can $100 million buy?
- Goodbye Column: The Alligator changed my life. It can change yours, too.
- Goodbye Column: Dear journalists, you have no talent
- Column: A full prediction for the College Football Playoff
- Column: Coach Mike White needs to start trusting his freshmen
- Picks Column: A new Mullennium
- Column: Enjoy Mike White while he’s here
- Column: What Scott Stricklin was really thinking about as he announced the hire of Dan Mullen
- Column: Dan Mullen is the new football coach! Now let’s get over it.
- Column: Dan Mullen just volunteered to go through hell
- Column: Three ways the Phil Knight Invitational helped Florida’s bid for a national title
- Column: It’s time for Florida fans to re-evaluate their relationship with Florida’s football program
- Column: Three possible explanations for Florida football’s “Emojigate”
- Column: The case for Randy Shannon as Florida's next head coach
- Column: The Gators keep relying on three-pointers. That could be a problem later on.
- Column: Win over UAB shows Gators have the tools to beat Florida State
- Picks Column Week 12: New Head Coach Edition
- Column: The NCAA is the wrong type of savage
- Column: Does Florida want integrity or a championship experience?