Please, save me your sighs.
After the Gators attempted 54 three-point shots in their first two games of the regular season, it became clear they had a green light to shoot the ball whenever they pleased.
Are you tired of retorting, “Oh yeah? Well our academics are better,” when a Florida State fan asserts their football team’s superiority? I would be.
- Column: Koulechov’s performance proves he can lead Gators offense
- Column: What sucks more than the College Football Playoff? Nothing.
- Column: Florida is terrible. But Saturday’s loss showed why its games are still worth watching
- Column: Gators coach Randy Shannon let his quarterback risk a major injury, and his explanation isn’t great.
- Picks Column Week 11: Injury Edition
- Column: Randy Shannon is auditioning for his next job. And, like it or not, it’s affecting Franks’ development
- Column: David Reese called out his teammates after a loss. The Gators could use more of that honesty and accountability.
- Column: If Gators don't finish strong, they risk scaring off potential coaching candidates
- Column: Gators have nothing to gain from playing Zaire
- Picks column Week 10: Jim McElwain’s next job opportunity
- Column: With Mike White’s mentality, No. 8 Gators are bound to be better in 2017-18
- Column: Don’t expect another Elite Eight from Gators men’s basketball team this season
- Column: A way too early prediction of the College Football Playoff
- Column: A look at the biggest accomplishments, biggest failures of McElwain’s tenure
- Column: I get why Jim McElwain should go. But remember he’s human, too
- Picks Column Week 9: Hate Mail Edition
- Column: Taking the time to appreciate some good ol’ NBA dumpster fires
- Column: Anti-drinking game rules for Florida-Georgia
- Column: How legitimate is UF coach Jim McElwain's claim about death threats?
- Column: McElwain and player threats need to stop, immediately