Sport has always been political.
At the beginning of the regular season, Florida men’s basketball coach Mike White relayed to the media what team doctors were telling him about injured center John Egbunu. Late January was the targeted time period for the redshirt senior’s return.
I might be a little late to the party on this one, but something happened this past weekend that deserves recognition.
- Tired of the mind-numbing debate over whether college athletes should be paid or not? Here’s a solution.
- Why aren't we talking more about curling? It's the greatest sport of all time.
- Two trade deadline hypotheticals that could alter the course of the NBA
- Four Florida football signees likely to make an impact in 2018
- What were the three best commercials of Super Bowl LII?
- Esports are just as interesting and competitive as traditional sports
- Worried about the Gators' recent losses? I'm not. They'll be all right.
- Vince McMahon would like to sell you some mediocre high school football again
- Looking for a fun way to pass the time during Super Bowl LII? Here’s how.
- Burn it all down: The case against Lou Anna Simon and Michigan State athletics
- Despite their recent struggles, the Cleveland Cavaliers are still the hands-down favorite to represent the East in this year’s NBA Finals
- UF gymnastics is the model sport at Florida: Competitive. Compassionate. Fun.
- KeVaughn Allen looked like old self for Florida men’s basketball team on Wednesday night
- Column: Let’s talk about race in NFL broadcasting
- Column: ‘Defense Wins Championships’ reigns true in NFL Playoffs
- Column: It’s time for KeVaughn Allen to break out of his scoring slump
- Column: The SEC needs Alabama more than Alabama needs the SEC
- Column: Aside from new Raiders coach Jon Gruden, what else can $100 million buy?
- Goodbye Column: The Alligator changed my life. It can change yours, too.
- Goodbye Column: Dear journalists, you have no talent