Editor's Note: Fall to bring more of the same, with few small tweaks

While everyone is in a tizzy about Brent Pease bringing exotic shifts and new formations to the Gators offense, we here at alligatorSports understand the value of keeping things simple.

The Florida attack could use wholesale changes after finishing 110th in total offense last season, but alligatorSports is more interested in sticking to what's made us one of the nation's best and largest student-run sports sections.

That being said, we aren't afraid to throw in a few new wrinkles to make our product even better.

You heard it here first: We want to be your top destination for everything happening in the world of Florida sports, so we're going to be bringing you the news faster than ever.

If Will Muschamp makes a major announcement at his press conference on a Monday morning, you won't have to wait for Tuesday's section to get the scoop. We'll have it all up on alligatorSports.org as soon as possible, and every one of our writers will be providing up-to-the-second updates on Twitter. Which brings me to my next pointÖ

Tweethearts: Because we're a student paper with a fairly localized readership, we can have the type of back-and-forth with our readers that a lot of the bigger guys simply can't. So please, comment on our stories on alligatorSports.org, email us at sports@alligator.org or drop us a line on Twitter @alligatorSports. We also encourage you to reach out to each of our beat writers via email or their Twitter handles, which we'll be plugging as often as possible. That includes not just the four football guys, but also the beat writers for all the smaller sports, who are even more desperate for attention.

At the end of the day, we're here to serve you, and the easiest way for us to do that is if you tell us what you want.

Beyond the byline: We know how much you love the print product, so we're making it our mission to give you even more of us in the form of the alligatorSports podcast.

Much of our best insight ó and humor, for that matter ó comes from the podcast, which will be a twice-weekly venture during football season. Often more than an hour long, our previews and recaps touch on everything you could possibly want to know about that weekend's game.

It's also another great opportunity for you to join the discussion via email to podcast@alligator.org, because, again, we want to talk about what you want us to talk about. No email to the podcast goes unanswered. None.

Orange & Neutral: One final, necessary note: We do everything we can to be unbiased. We are neither pro-Gator nor anti-Gator, proud to pump somebody up nor out to sully their name forever. Our only aim is to give you the best news, features, opinions and even podcasts we possibly can.

Contact Greg Luca at gluca@alligator.org.