The credit card fraud saga involving nine Florida football players last season appears to be coming to a close.
When it came to addressing the NFL community that had overlooked his team all season, former Florida and current Jacksonville Jaguars defensive end Dante Fowler Jr. did not mince words.
The average football game only features about 11 minutes of actual football, according to the Wall Street Journal, with the other 49 lost to runoff between plays. So tonight, when Alabama plays Georgia in the College Football Playoff National Championship, take one of those dormant 49 minute…
More Football Stories
- Randy Shannon, Doug Nussmeier reportedly fired from coaching staff
- An animated Dan Mullen delves into offense, quarterback philosophy in first news conference as Gators head coach
- Neal’s friendly fire and other Gators in the NFL: Week 12 Edition
- ‘We’re going to be back’: Gators reflect on a forgettable football season
- Dan Mullen hired as Florida's next head coach
- Column: It’s time for Florida fans to re-evaluate their relationship with Florida’s football program
- Forget 4-7: Three things that matter for Florida’s 2018 season
- Turnovers maim Florida in season-ending defeat to FSU
- Gators in position to snap Florida State’s 35-game bowl streak
- With newfound momentum, Gators can save sinking ship of a season vs. FSU
- Column: Win over UAB shows Gators have the tools to beat Florida State
- Gators end five-game skid with 36-7 victory over UAB
- Notebook: Lemons has career day, offensive line solid despite injuries
- David Reese was tired of being the hardest-working player on UF’s defense. So he let his teammates know.
- Players voice support for Shannon as coaching rumors swirl