Florida has changed the name of its football stadium to Steve Spurrier-Florida Field at Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, the school announced Thursday.
The UF men’s basketball team’s backcourt got a welcomed boost on Monday when coach Mike White announced that guard Canyon Barry was transferring to Florida.
Jordan Cronkrite (32) takes a break from Florida's Spring practice while running backs coach Tim Skipper (middle) watches Mark Thompson (24) run drills. The Gators practiced for two hours at the Sanders Practice Fields on March 30.
With the Spring game finally in the rear-view mirror, Florida coach Jim McElwain was able to assess his team's progress and evaluate each position, as well as determine who the starting quarterback should be.
More Football Stories
- Eddy Pineiro impresses with kicking power in debut
- Luke Del Rio shines in Spring scrimmage
- Gators looking for answers heading into spring game
- Will Grier transferring to West Virginia
- Gators defensive backs group looking for improvement, depth
- Explosive offensive plays highlight second Spring scrimmage
- Mark Thompson stands tall among UF's tailbacks
- Austin Appleby enjoying weather, opportunity with Gators
- Jim McElwain reflects on past, looks toward future at Florida
- Jarrad Davis, linebackers looking to step up
- UF raises coach Jim McElwain's salary
- Notebook: McElwain confident in receivers
- Luke Del Rio embracing opportunity
- Hargreaves’ UF career comes to conclusion at Pro Day
- Florida's Pro Day March 22