Coach Dan Mullen will have another defensive lineman to work with next season.
Justin Watkins, incoming freshman and 4-star recruit of the UF football team, was arrested in Marion County, Florida, Wednesday and is being charged with a misdemeanor count of “trespassing upon grounds of a public school facility.”
The Florida Gators football program signed 10 assistants to head coach Dan Mullen’s staff on Monday. UF will pay its assistants $4.74 million in 2018, and $5.44 in 2019.
The uncertainty surrounding the Florida football team’s quarterback situation is almost as murky as Jim McElwain’s prospects of ever landing another head coaching job.
When UF quarterback Kyle Trask handed the ball off to running back Jordan Scarlett at the 45-yard line, it appeared he was going to be tackled immediately.
More Football Stories
- AGAINST ALL ODDS: C’yontai Lewis overcame misfortunes in journey to joining Florida Gators
- Davis deserves another opportunity to make up for recent violations
- Wilson motivated to elevate defense to new level
- From Lamborghini's to QBs, it's all the same to Mullen
- Last week of spring practice approaches for UF with Orange and Blue Game set for Saturday
- Player involved in credit card scandal violates pre-trial intervention terms
- Youthful Florida secondary getting its feet wet during spring practice
- Scott happy with progression of Lewis and Stephens, wants to see more from Gamble
- What the hell does “Herky-Jerky” mean?
- Mullen reflects on Friday's ‘herky-jerky’ scrimmage
- Spring Camp Roundup: Week 3
- ‘From the class to the grass:’ Florida QB impresses coaches
- Bryan impresses at Pro Day, Elam and Callaway fight for second chance
- Former UF players hoping to impress NFL teams at pro day
- NFL takes a step in the right direction on Tuesday regarding player safety