<p>Philadelphia Eagles' Jeremy Maclin, right, and Riley Cooper celebrate after Maclin's touchdown during the second half of an NFL football game against the St. Louis Rams, Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014, in Philadelphia.</p>

Philadelphia Eagles' Jeremy Maclin, right, and Riley Cooper celebrate after Maclin's touchdown during the second half of an NFL football game against the St. Louis Rams, Sunday, Oct. 5, 2014, in Philadelphia.

With Week 6 in the past and only 11 weeks left in the regular season, the 2014-2015 NFL season has begun to take shape. At almost the halfway mark of the season, the Philadelphia Eagles, San Diego Chargers and Dallas Cowboys lead ESPN’s NFL playoff standings with a 5-1 record.

The Eagles have landed: The Eagles shutout the New York Giants 27-0 on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. Three former Gators contributed to the Eagles’ first shutout in 18 years. Philadelphia tight end Trey Burton rushed five times for 10 yards and added one tackle. Fellow rookie Jaylen Watkins registered one tackle. Veteran wide receiver Riley Cooper recorded a team-high five receptions for 59 yards—all of which were completed in the first half of Sunday’s game.

The Eagles improved to a 5-1 record while the Giants to 3-3. The Eagles remain tied with Dallas (5-1) for the lead in the NFC East.

The Cowboys also notched a big win in Week 6. Dallas defeated the reigning NFL Champion Seattle Seahawks 30-23 at CenturyLink Field in Seattle, Wash.

Former Gator defensive end Jeremy Mincey notched four tackles for the Cowboys on Sunday.

Closer to home: All three of Florida’s NFL teams were dealt losses in Week 6.

The Baltimore Ravens defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 48-17 on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. Wide receiver Louis Murphy led the Buccaneers with seven receptions for 72 yards. He also added a three-yard touchdown reception, his second in Tampa’s last two games. Fellow wide receiver and former Gator Solomon Patton returned three kicks for an average of 24.0 yards. Patton also recorded a seven-yard punt.

Buccaneers safety Major Wright notched four tackles. Former Gator running back Jeff Demps remains on Tampa’s practice squad.

The Green Bay Packers defeated the Miami Dolphins 27-24 on Sunday in Miami Gardens, Fla. Linebacker Jelani Jenkins had six tackles and one pass defended on Sunday.

Center Mike Pouncey finally got some on field action after sitting out Miami’s first four games while he recovered from hip surgery. Pouncey started his first game of the season at right guard.

Continually consistent kicker Caleb Sturgis converted one field goal from 48-yards out and both three point-after-attempts. Former Gator running back Mike Gillislee remains on injured reserve as of Aug. 26. Miami’s record now sits at 2-3 and the Dolphins are third in the American Football Conference East.

The Tennessee Titans defeated the Jacksonville Jaguars 16-14 on Sunday in Nashville, Tenn. Former Gator defensive back Josh Evans notched seven tackles for the Jaguars, who are now 0-6 and last in the AFC South.

Rookie Update: Apart from Philadelphia’s two Gator rookies, fresh Florida exports have not been so productive. New England defensive tackle Dominique Easley did not play against the Buffalo Bills on Sunday due to a shoulder injury. So far this season, Easley has notched four tackles, one interception and one pass defended.

New Orleans outside linebacker Ronald Powell enjoyed a week off since Week 6 was a bye week for the Saints. Powell has recorded no stats in four of the Saints’ five games so far this season.

Follow Erica Hernandez on Twitter @EricaAlyssa