Terrell Williams’ time in Gainesville didn’t last long.

One month after leaving the Oakland Raiders to become Florida’s defensive line coach, Williams is going back to the NFL as the Miami Dolphins’ defensive line coach.

The Gators’ coaching staff is now short two positional coaches — coach Jim McElwain has yet to hire a wide receivers coach since taking over the program.

Five-star defensive end CeCe Jefferson, who committed to Florida on Wednesday, has yet to fax in his National Letter of Intent. His father, Leo Jefferson, attributed the hesitation to the instability in Florida’s coaching staff.

"Yes we are holding out. Florida making to many coaching changes this is not a game it’s my son life," Leo Jefferson tweeted from his personal account (@frog2567).

CeCe Jefferson took to Twitter himself just after 7 p.m., explaining in a string of three tweets from his personal account (@cecejefferson7) why he did not turn in his letter of intent.

"I haven’t sent in my LOI because someone told me a few days before NSD that williams was leaving,why send it in without being sure ?" he wrote at 7:07 p.m.

CeCe Jefferson then wrote he is still committed to Florida.

Follow Jordan McPherson on Twitter @J_McPherson1126