Gators in the NFL: Cooper continues to impress with two-touchdown performance

<p>Riley Cooper celebrates after catching a 63-yard touchdown pass during the Philadelphia Eagles’ 49-20 victory against the Oakland Raiders on Nov. 3.</p>

Riley Cooper celebrates after catching a 63-yard touchdown pass during the Philadelphia Eagles’ 49-20 victory against the Oakland Raiders on Nov. 3.

With Week 10 of the NFL season in the books, here are a few former Gators who made the most tangible impact for their respective teams.

Riley Cooper, wide receiver: Riley Cooper keeps making big plays for the Philadelphia Eagles.

During his team’s 27-13 road win against the Green Bay Packers on Sunday, Cooper caught three passes for a team-high 102 yards and two touchdowns.

His second catch, a 45-yard touchdown reception from quarterback Nick Foles, put the Eagles ahead 17-3 with 11:21 remaining in the third. Foles faked a handoff to Bryce Brown, dropped back and then found Cooper. The fourth-year receiver beat two defensive backs to roll into the end zone.

Later in the quarter, Cooper caught a 32-yard touchdown pass to increase Philadelphia's lead to 27-10. On the play, Foles dropped back and found a wide-open Cooper, who ran down the left sideline untouched into the end zone.

Cooper has totaled at least 88 receiving yards in four of his past fives games and has seven receptions of at least 25 yards. Through 10 games, he is 31st in the league in receiving yards with 555 on 28 catches and has seven touchdowns.

Carlos Dunlap, defensive end: During the Cincinnati Bengals' 20-17 overtime loss to the Baltimore Ravens, Carlos Dunlap filled up the box score.

The starting left defensive end forced a fumble for his second straight game and recorded two of his team’s five sacks on Ravens signal-caller Joe Flacco for a loss of 17 yards. Dunlap also had five tackles. He has six sacks this season, tied for 19th in the NFL.

Jordan Reed, tight end: Although the Washington Redskins fell to the Minnesota Vikings 34-27 on Thursday night, rookie Jordan Reed had another large impact.

Reed caught six balls for 62 yards and a touchdown in the loss. His 11-yard touchdown reception put the Redskins ahead of the Vikings 17-14 with 5:02 remaining in the second quarter.

Notes: Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Percy Harvin (hip) did not play Sunday against the Atlanta Falcons but was activated Monday. He could play against his former team, the Vikings, this Sunday.

Miami Dolphins rookie kicker Caleb Sturgis went 2 for 2 during his team’s 22-19 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday night.

Follow Landon Watnick on Twitter @LandonWatnick.