<p>Maria Torres tees off during the 2015 SunTrust Gator Invitational at UF's Mark Bostick Golf Course.</p>

Maria Torres tees off during the 2015 SunTrust Gator Invitational at UF's Mark Bostick Golf Course.

Seniors Maria Torres and Karolina Vlckova delivered for the Gators in the final round of the ANNIKA Classic in Orlando.

Torres, the only Gator to place in the top-10, tied for sixth place with an 8-under-par score, while Vlckova carded a team-high eight birdies en route to a 3-under-par tournament performance and a share of 21st.

Behind the play of Torres and Vlckova, the Gators ended the ANNIKA Classic in fifth place with a 16-under-par score.

“I’m really happy for the team,” coach Emily Glaser said in a release. “Today, every one of them showed tremendous fight and resilience.”

That fight showed, as three Gators finished either at or below par.

On top of leading the Gators, Torres collected three birdies and no bogeys on Tuesday.

And aside from her eight birdies, Vlckova only carded two bogeys, posting 6 under par in the final round.

In her debut for Florida, freshman Carlotta Ricolfi bounced back from a quadruple bogey on the first hole by railing off three birdies and one bogey, finishing the tournament at even par in a tie for 27th.

Freshman Marta Perez struggled on the front nine, carding two bogeys and no birdies, but improved on the back nine with three birdies and no bogeys. She finished at 1 over par, good for a share of 34th.

Sophomore Sam Wagner finished in a tie for 40th at four over par with four bogeys and one birdie Tuesday.

“I’m not sure we had our best stuff this week, but that’s okay,” Glaser said. “It’s all part of the learning process, and I know each of them will take something away from this weekend.”

The Gators will have a short break before the start of the next tournament, when they travel to Evanston, Illinois, to participate in the Windy City Classic.

Contact Jake Dreilinger at jdreilinger@alligator.org and follow him on Twitter @DreilingerJake.