After a shaky season, the Gators begin postseason play today during the 2014 Southeastern Conference Women’s Golf Championship.

No. 19 Florida will compete against 13 other teams, including No. 5 Arkansas and No. 11 Alabama, when it will tee off at 8 a.m. at the Greystone Golf and Country Club in Birmingham, Ala.

Florida looks to earn its third SEC title, having won the championship previously in 1995 and 2008. The Gators placed 13th in last year’s competition.

Junior Camilla Hedberg leads the Gators lineup for the second consecutive tournament. Hedberg, who led Florida last year on the same course with a 23rd-place finish, joins senior Elcin Ulu as the only Gators who have competed on this course previously. Ulu saw her highest score of the 2013 season at last year’s SEC Championship and rounds out the lineup as the only senior on the team.

Freshmen Karolina Vlckova and Maria Torres made the lineup for their first postseason collegiate tournament, having earned three and four top-25 finishes, respectively. Torres also earned SEC Freshman of the Week during the regular season and looks to repeat that success during today’s tournament.

Junior Sarah Schober also made the postseason lineup for the first time with the team’s best stroke average of 73.4 out of 21 rounds of play.

Follow Emily Cochrane on Twitter @EmilySCochrane