<p>Bridget Sloan (left) and teammates Gator chomp prior to the Southeastern Conference Championships on March 21 in Duluth, Georgia.</p>

Bridget Sloan (left) and teammates Gator chomp prior to the Southeastern Conference Championships on March 21 in Duluth, Georgia.

The Florida gymnastics team earned the No. 2 national seed for the 2015 NCAA Championships and will compete at the Morgantown, West Virginia, Regional on April 4 at 4 p.m.

No. 11 Stanford, No. 14 Illinois, Arkansas, New Hampshire and host West Virginia will join the Gators at the regional.

Florida has won 14 NCAA Regional titles in program history, including nine in the last 10 seasons.

The top two teams at the regional — in addition to the first and second place finishers at the other five regionals — will advance to the NCAA Semifinals, the first of two days of team competition at the NCAA Championships, on April 17 in Fort Worth, Texas.

The 12 teams are split into two, six-team competitions at the semifinal round based on the seeding given to them prior to the regional round.

The top three teams in each six-team field will advance to the next day's Super Six, where the national champion will be decided.

Florida has reached the Super Six in nine of the last 11 years, winning back-to-back titles in 2013 and 2014.

Oklahoma earned the No. 1 overall seed, with Utah, LSU and Alabama rounding out the top five.

All eight Southeastern Conference schools with a women’s gymnastics program were selected to compete in the 36-team field. Five are ranked in the top 10 — Florida, LSU, Alabama, No. 8 Auburn and No. 10 Georgia.

Florida is coming off a third-place finish at the SEC Championships in Duluth, Georgia. The Gators had the top marks on the vault, uneven parallel bars and floor but finished sixth out of the eight teams on balance beam.

Follow Jordan McPherson on Twitter @J_McPherson1126