<p>Will Muschamp speaks at a press conference in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium on Jan. 13. UF hosted Friday Night Lights on Friday for its top prospects.</p>
<p><span>&nbsp;</span></p>

Will Muschamp speaks at a press conference in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium on Jan. 13. UF hosted Friday Night Lights on Friday for its top prospects.

National Signing Day is finally here.

Recruits all over the country will be sending their letters of intents as early as 7 a.m. today. Florida’s current 2014 class is ranked seventh in the nation, according to Rivals.com, despite finishing the 2013 season with a 4-8 record.

CBS Sports Recruiting Analyst Tom Lemming thinks the poor record actually helps recruiting wise.

“I’ve seen that go with Ohio State when they had a bad year, and when Notre Dame had a bad year,” Lemming said. “They have great recruiting years that follow mainly because they have a great tradition. They’ve got a great fan following and also the players understand that they have a better shot at starting because they did have a bad year, and none of those senior jobs are safe.”

One of the most sought after offensive tackles in the country, Damian Prince, took his final official visit to UF last weekend. He told ESPN.com that it was the “best official he has taken.” Prince is set to announce at 10 a.m. today from his high school in Forestville, Md. The announcement will air on ESPNU.

“Maryland is throwing out everything they can at him because their class isn’t very good,” Lemming said. “Getting the No. 1 player in the state could help enhance the public image.”

Prince would help add depth to a weakened Florida line, which returns only five players with starting experience. There are currently five offensive lineman in UF’s 2014 class. Keep an eye on offensive lineman Derrick Kelly and Andrew Mike on Wednesday as potential flips for UF.

The No. 9 overall recruit in the 2014 class is five star athlete Adoree’ Jackson. Jackson went to high school in Gardena, Calif., but is originally from Illinois. He took last-minute visits to USC and UCLA over the weekend, which could mean bad news for the Gators.

The one thing that could swing Jackson to UF is the track and field program, as he is interested in pursuing a track career while playing football.

Jackson will announce tomorrow from his high school at 2 p.m. on ESPNU. Lemming sees Jackson, who has primarily played cornerback, playing more on offense if he goes to UF.

“He is an outstanding wide receiver and kick returner,” he said. “They won’t keep him off the field, it’s just a matter of where they play him if Florida gets him. He’s a unique talent.”

Florida target Lorenzo Carter will also be announcing tomorrow.

The No. 3 defensive end from Norcross, Ga., is deciding between Georgia, LSU, FSU and Florida. Carter took his official visit to Athens over the weekend. Carter’s announcement will air on ESPNU at 3p.m.

Wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie is deciding between Florida, Virginia Tech and Ole Miss on Wednesday at 8:30a.m. McKenzie visited Florida on Jan. 17.

“McKenzie is an exciting ball player when you watch him on film,” Lemming said. “He can create after the catch. He’s small but a physically tough tackle even though he is small. I really like him.”

Three-star wide receiver C.J. Worton will be picking between Florida and West Virginia. Worton was previously committed to FSU, but decommitted last week — just two days after he officially visited UF.

FSU verbal quarterback commit Treon Harris could potentially flip to Florida on Wednesday. He visited UF on Jan. 17. Lemming had high praise for the dual-threat QB.

“He fits a spread offense like a Russell Wilson or a Cam Newton where he can throw the ball. He’s exciting throwing the ball on the run,” Lemming said.

Gators flip offensive lineman: Florida added depth to its depleted offensive line Tuesday night when three-star prospect Andrew Mike announced he had committed to Florida.

The 6-foot-7, 280-pound linebacker had previously been committed to Vanderbilt.

Mike, a Tucson, Ariz., native, is the No. 60 offensive lineman in the class, according to Rivals.com.

Mike is the sixth offensive lineman in UF’s 2014 class.

Follow Morgan Moriarty on Twitter @Morgan_Moriarty