<p>Belinda Woolcock returns a ball during a ball during Florida's win against South Florida on Jan. 27 at the Ring Tennis Complex.</p>

Belinda Woolcock returns a ball during a ball during Florida's win against South Florida on Jan. 27 at the Ring Tennis Complex.

Belinda Woolcock’s run in the NCAA Individual Championship in Tulsa came to an end on Friday against Oklahoma State’s Katarine Adamovic.

No. 11 Woolcock dropped the first set to No. 47 Adamovic 6-3 after falling behind early 4-1. The Melbourne, Australia, native quickly turned things around in the second set, winning 6-4 and forcing a third set.

In the end, her season would come to a close in the round of 16 after losing 6-2 in the final set.

In doubles, the Gators had some better luck, with the No. 3 duo of Brooke Austin and Kourtney Keegan moving on to the quarterfinals in the doubles portion of the Individual Championships.

After cruising to an easy win in the first round, Austin and Keegan seemed poised to repeat it after taking the first set 6-3.

Pepperdine’s No. 19 Matea Cutura and Christine Maddox wouldn't make things easier for Florida. Cutura and Maddox took a 4-2 lead to start the second set.

Austin and Keegan worked their way into a tiebreaker with the match on the line.

And they got it done.

They took the second set 7-6 to move on to the quarterfinals.

Austin and Keegan will face Arizona State’s Alexandra Osborne and Ebony Panoho on May 28 with the winner advancing to the semifinals.

Contact Jake Dreilinger at jdreilinger@alligator.org or follow him on Twitter at @DreilingerJake.