<p><span id="docs-internal-guid-cda1d4de-0d21-9046-27b7-8eef002cd971"><span>UF track athlete Grant Holloway enters this weekend’s action looking to build off his recent 60-meter hurdles time of 7.69, tied for the second-fastest mark in the nation.</span></span></p>

UF track athlete Grant Holloway enters this weekend’s action looking to build off his recent 60-meter hurdles time of 7.69, tied for the second-fastest mark in the nation.

The Florida men’s and women’s track and field teams will compete at the Clemson Invitational today and Saturday in Clemson, South Carolina, for the Gators’ third meet of the 2018 indoor season.

The No. 1 ranked men’s team and the No. 6 ranked women’s team are hoping to have the same success they had in the Orange and Purple Classic on Jan. 6 and the Commodore Invitational on Jan. 12 to 13, where they combined to place first in six different events.

Sophomore Grant Holloway, the reigning NCAA champion in the 60-meter hurdles, ran a 7.69 in the event during Florida’s season-opening meet in Clemson earlier this month, good for the second-fastest time in the nation.

Meanwhile, teammate KeAndre Bates will look to improve from his poor showing in the long jump on Jan. 6 after winning national titles in the indoor long jump and outdoor long jump and triple jump last season.

Follow Alanis Thames on Twitter @alanisthames.