Senior thrower Stipe Zunic began Saturday’s events for the Florida men’s and women’s track and field teams in record-breaking fashion at the Virginia Tech Elite.

Zunic came out of the men’s shot put victorious with a 20.61-meter throw—the longest throw in Gators history in the indoor men’s shot put.

The Croatian’s performance set a personal-college-best and the Croatian National Record. The toss moves him up two spots in the NCAA this season, as his mark now sits at second in country, only trailing that of Texas’ Ryan Crouser (20.95).

Coming off a personal record-setting performance in the weight throw on Friday, freshman thrower Lloydricia Cameron set another person record in the women’s shot put. She threw her final toss 15.74 meters—good enough to secure a second-place finish.

The throw puts Cameron in fourth-place among all women’s shot put competitors in the NCAA.

Sophomore distance-runner and 2014 Southeastern Conference Freshman of the Year Becky Greene ended Florida’s Virginia Tech Elite with a 10th-place finish in the women’s 3,000-meter run, She finishing the race in 10:10.24.

Follow Kyle Brutman on Twitter @KBrut13